Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Rant on Wikipedia's Featured Articles

Ok, so I'm sure you don't care at all, but I seriously need to get this off of my chest. What. The. Hell. Is. Up. With. Wikipedia's. Featured. Articles?! I mean, they're so RANDOM. Chad? Scouts Wood Badge? Chicken Processing Plant Fire? THOU?! WONDERBRA?! Nobody cares! Every once in a while, something interesting DOES come up, but only every once in a while! It's such a waste of space on a page that gets many hits per day. They should have something relevant to current times or important events in history, not some fucking shark attacks in 1916. They sure have the potential to choose useful articles, such as the one on death cap mushrooms or the one on Japan. But noooo, they still don't do it. Get a grip, seriously.

Now obviously if anyone reads this someone's going to be offended. If you're one of those people, it's a rant. It's my opinion. Get over it.

No comments: